7 Ways to Celebrate Mom this Mother's Day
Quarantine or not, Mother's Day is on May 10th. This is your chance to make mom feel extra loved on her very special day. We've rounded up 7 ways to celebrate the number one woman in your life! PLUS special offers and promotions from your favorite local Claremont Village businesses.
1. A card is always a good idea. Whether it's handmade or purchased from a local boutique, a sweet handwritten note goes a long way.
2. Take mom on a picnic. Dining alfresco is always in style! When you head out for groceries, stop by the gourmet food aisle for an array of artisanal treats. The Claremont Village is home to specialty shops like The Cheese Cave, Rio de Ojas and We Olive & Wine Bar, which have tons of goodies to choose from.
3. Impress Mom with a homemade meal! There's no doubt that food is a way to anyone's heart. It's even better when it's made directly from YOUR heart!
4. Treat her to a facial, a massage or a new look. Whether it's a DIY Facial, a touchup kit for her hair, she will appreciate feeling extra spoiled by you.
5. Take her shopping. Lots of your favorite local retail boutiques have found ways to offer their selections online or through social media. The best part? You can contact them quicker!
6. Learn something new, or take workout classes together. In this day and age, quarantine or not, there are so many fun ways to learn about new things or workout. Check out sites like SkillShare or MindBody to find out which classes you can stream from.
7. Spend time with her, call her, FaceTime her, text her funny GIF's, however you can connect, ultimately you are her gift and you give motherhood meaning!
Now for the extra fun part, Claremont Village businesses have one-of-a-kind goods that your mom can brag about. Read below to learn more about exclusive Mother's Day specials our local businesses will be offering for Mother's Day!
Amelie: For any purchase under $100, receive a 20% off discount card valid for a one time use. For any purchase between $100 and $199, receive a 20% off discount card with unlimited use for 3 months. For all purchases $200 and up, receive a 20% off discount card with unlimited use for 6 months. (offer expires May 17th)
Aromatique Skin & Body Care: $69 for a 55-minute Classic Facial, Swedish Massage or Reflexology Gift Certificate.
Bert & Rocky's Cream Co.: Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Special Spring Caramel Apples
Claremont Sanctuary Pilates: 3 Private Sessions for $140, 3 Semi-Private Sessions for $90 a person.
Claremont Village Eatery: Mom's Pick of Morning Delight, specialty toast and a coffee or beverage of her choice.
Dr. Grubb's: Mother's Day Prescription: Buy a Combo Meal and get a glass of wine or beer or mimosa for $2. (while supplies last.)
The Diamond Center: 15% boosts until they re-open. Tune in for a virtual boutique with Sethi Couture, a Jewelry Contest for kids where you could win a custom piece of jewelry for mom. Be sure to visit their Instagram and website for details.
Espiau's Restaurant: Special Mother's Day Brunch Menu.
The Grove Vintage: Personally curated Mother's Day bundles are 30% off!
I Like Pie Bakeshop + Ronnie M. Layering Bar Collab: Your choice of two Mother's Day Packages. Very Berry Package for $49:1-Mini Fresh Floral Mason Jar Arrangement by Delia Haro Floral. 2 Jelly Jar Pies from I Like Pie Bakeshop,1- Mixed Berry,1-Strawberry Rhubarb.1-Intention Crystal Bracelet by Ronnie M. Layering Bar.
Peached Package for $59: 1-Mini Fresh Floral Mason Jar Arrangement by Delia Haro Floral. 4 Jelly Jar Pies from I Like Pie Bakeshop,1- Mixed Berry, 1-Strawberry Rhubarb,1-Dutch Apple, 1-Peach Crumble.1-Intention Crystal Bracelet from Ronnie M. Layering Bar. Please see posts for details for purchasing.